Monday, September 2, 2013

Gloomy in Fredonia but sunny in St. Albert

Gloomy day in Fredonia, NY, today. A good day to relax and catch up on some school work. Last night I went on a lovely date with my good pal Andrew Christ. We went to the Cold Stone in Dunkirk and I created a world class concoction, it was terrific. On a little more disappointing note, back at home in St. Albert, Alberta, Canada, one of my best friends who was a member of the Stanley Cup winning Chicago Blackhawks got his day with the cup and unfortunately I wasn't able to be there. None the less, I'm a very proud friend and I could not be happier for him and his family. I hope all my loyal followers have a great Labor Day.
Here's a picture of all my buds from home at our slo pitch game with the Holy Grail.


#11 Al Perkins

No comments:

Post a Comment