Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Christer's Fun Fact of the Day......

I had a great little Wednesday morning to my self. Before class I walked over to the local Kangaroo Cafe and enjoyed a black Americano coffee and a delicious breakfast burrito named the "Health Nut". So if you ever stop by this fine breakfast establishment I definitely recommend that burrito. It was nice to enjoy the beautiful morning by myself, I was able to collect my thoughts and have a little "ME" time. It was well deserved. On top of that I was sitting in my Human Biology class with my teammate Kurt, which I was able to snap a great shot of him taking in the lecture... Here is a fun fact of the day that Professor Dolan gave to us today, "Exercising for 2 1/2 hours a week will help decrease your risk of having Dementia by 60%. I found this to be quite interesting.
Christer #19

No comments:

Post a Comment