Thursday, September 26, 2013

"the week is flying by"...........

Day 5 on the blog here, the week is flying by as we're coming up on Thursday already. Another day here in Fredonia filled with classes, hanging with the fellas and working out in preparation for the upcoming season. This morning I received a solid grade on my Physiology exam which I had on Monday which was a great way to start off the day. Between classes today I was able to catch up with former Blue Devil Robert "Chalky" Michalka. It's always nice to keep in touch with the fellas once they go their separate ways, but he seems to be doing well out in Michigan working while training for his first marathon. I've also already made plans for this upcoming weekend, I'll be heading home to Hershey, PA to spend some time with the family and attend an engagement party for close family friends.
 
Here's a pic of my set up in the library tonight getting ready for my chemistry exam Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment