Monday, September 23, 2013

Sabres and Leafs mayhem....should make for a great season of retribution

Hey guys, second day on the blog here. Beautiful day here in Fredonia, which means good running conditions for the two mile which everyone on the team has been preparing for. Earlier today I had a pretty tough physiology exam which I studied a lot for, hopefully it pays off!
 
Aside from school, I caught a glimpse of the mayhem which occurred last night in the Sabres - Leafs preseason game. I'm sure that's the talk of the hockey community today, and there's nothing better than teammates sticking up for each other. Kinda reminded me of Jungle B hockey.  Besides Kaleta, I think John Scott has asserted himself as the biggest (no pun intended) rat in the National Hockey League for how he went after Kessel, a guy who is obviously mismatched against one of the heavyweights in the NHL. Looking forward to seeing what will happen when Colton Orr is back in the Leafs lineup. That's my two cents for today, hope everybody has a solid week.
 
Ian
 

No comments:

Post a Comment