Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Get your snorkels ready.............

Palmy here back on the blog. Today has been a pretty relaxing day so far as I don't have classes during the daytime Tuesday, Thursday. Usually I spend my time in the lib after great workouts led by one of our fearless leaders Ryan Edens. However today I decided to go out and pick up some gear. Declan Gunovski also decided to do the same. A simple pair of swimming goggles to wear during the swim portion. As you can see in the picture he is already excited for the future battle.

In regards to hockey, things are going well. The boys are fired up for the start of the season, and October 15th cannot come soon enough. I'm excited for what the future season holds and I can't wait to be a part of something great. As for now this post is ending a bit short. 

Until next time

Palmy #30

No comments:

Post a Comment