Friday, September 27, 2013

End of the week............

Coming down to my final few posts here on the blog, this week has just been flying by. Once again I'm back here in the library, but this time I'm with Blue Devil assistant captain and power forward Andrew Christ studying for our chemistry exam tomorrow. I've seen a few of the other guys in here tonight, in particular Tyler Palmerton is working on some engineering homework with some friends from class at the table next to me. There has also been a Dekey Gunovski, Hunter Long, and Alex Perkins sighting by the cubbies. With all of the studying that's taken place this week, I'm looking forward to the weekend. It's been a pretty busy week for me, with two big exams and a few assignments mixed in with getting in game-shape for the season which is only a few weeks away.

No comments:

Post a Comment