Tuesday, September 24, 2013

"chipping away at some assignments"

Berger here with my third installment of this week's blog.  At the moment I'm hanging out with Cory Melkert #2 and and Chad Bennett #14 in the computer lab. I'm chipping away at some assignments that will be due later this week so I'm just trying to get a head start on a few things. I think some of the guys will be getting together to check out tonight's MNF game between the Raiders and Broncos. Melky and Chad have a pretty sweet set-up with big screen plasma TV so I'll most likely be heading over there once I've finished up a few assignments here in the computer lab with the fellas. Even though my team isn't playing tonight (Philadelphia) I'll be cheering for the Raiders tonight. Even though they haven't been doing well in the past few seasons, I'm a fan of how they're the "bad boys" of the NFL. I guess its because I'm a big Flyers fan, and we all know the reputation that the Broad Street Bullies have. Have a good one everybody.   Here's a pic of Chad Bennett grinding away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment