Wednesday, February 24, 2016

"Seniors...Their leadership has been instrumental to turning our team around"

Hello blog world,

Frankie Hart here again, hard to believe it's almost March already! Well this past weekend was a hard one for the team as the season has come to an end. It was especially hard to have our last games with our seniors who will be greatly missed. Mitch, Taylor (Tyler), Slick, Flags, Whitey, and Daniel have been great role models. Their leadership has been instrumental to turning our team around for the better. I've had the pleasure of knowing these guys for 3 years and I wish them nothing but the best in the future. 
 
On another note, this spring semester is flying by, in a few short weeks it will be spring break. I am looking forward to heading home to ice fish with my family while some of my pals on the team are heading to much warmer weather! 

Wishing everyone a great rest of the semester!

Frankie Hart #8

No comments:

Post a Comment