Saturday, February 20, 2016

I love you all and thank you for all that you have done for me.....

Hi folks,
Tonight was a special night for our team and the seniors. It was an honor to play with all the seniors and the rest of my Fredonia family in our last game of the season. Every one of them will be life long friends of mine, I wish them all the best in their future endeavors. Tonight was the first time I ever teared up after a season ender in my career, and the only reason I did was because I will dearly miss skating, playing, and just hanging out with this group of boys. I love you all and thank you for all that you have done for me. Cheers fellas.
 
PS. Oswego and every other team in this league is gonna get what they got coming to them. MARK. MY. WORDS.
 
COMMMM ONNNN

 HUNTS #26

No comments:

Post a Comment