Monday, February 8, 2016

It was the first time I have ever played against my older brother .....

Hello Blue devil fans, Ben Casale here checking in for another blog.
What a weekend with Pink the Rink and the Superbowl mixed with physics homework! I want to thank all the fans who came out and supported us Saturday night. Even though we didn’t get the win it was an amazing experience and one I will remember forever. Not only because it was sold out and for a great cause, but also because it was the first time I have ever played against my older brother. My father had to buy 45 tickets for family and friends that wanted to come watch the game. Needless to say this weekend was very special for me and my family.
Thank you fans for making it even more special.
Until next time!
Ben Casale #19

No comments:

Post a Comment