Sunday, February 14, 2016

It has been an amazing four years that has just flown by.......

Hi there everyone just checking in for my final installment on the blog. As the season is coming to an end it is as good of a time as any to look back on my college career. It has been an amazing four years that has just flown by, these have been the best years of my life. I have met so many great people over the years here and played with so many great teammates that I will never forget. It feels like just a few weeks ago that my parents were helping me move into the dorms and I was meeting my new roommate and future best friend Taylor Bourne. Along with Taylor and fellow senior Mitch Kaufmann we have been through some highs and lows and gained not only friends, but brothers. This season maybe has not gone quite like we had hoped for our final year but it has been a great one and a year that has pushed us and made us grow as players and people. However as I look back it's not always the hockey that sticks out but the relationships that I have made. As I said earlier I have had so many great teammates over the years but the special bond that I have formed with Mitch and Taylor, being together since day one, is not one that will be broken soon. I would like to thank my brothers for sticking with me through everything and hope that we can stick together for many years to come. Signing out #25 Ryan Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment