Sunday, February 21, 2016

Seniors were heart and soul of the team.....

Hello everyone, its Rich Demarco back on the blog today. The season has come to an end this past Saturday with a loss to Oswego. We may not have made the playoffs this year but I wouldn’t consider this season as a failure. We ended playing some of our best hockey with two heat breaking overtime losses to Geneseo and Brockport. The way we ended makes me look forward to the future with positivity about what could come. I couldn’t have asked for a better senior class to share the ice with and to learn from. They truly were the heart and soul of the team and you could feel that in the locker room. It’s because of those guys that the team got back on track and back in the win column. They deserved a better fate but I just would like to thank them all for everything they’ve done for me and the team this year. That’s it for my time here on the blog, have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment