Sunday, February 28, 2016

I was proud to battle next to the 27 other brothers I had this year......

Here you go coach:

Hi there folks,
 
Well last time a I talked with y'all winter was here, but now it seems like spring is making a come back. With the higher temps and shining sun, I'm hoping the golf courses dry up and open soon so I can tune up my swing before the big April tournament in Augusta...
 
This has been a special year. As my second season of college hockey comes to a close I can't help but to look back and reflect on how far we have come as a squad. It was far from the end result that we wanted, but I was proud to battle next to the 27 other brothers I had this year. Each and every single one of those guys made it a pleasure to come to the rink with everyday (even during our late season bag skate). A big thank you to the seniors on their way out - you guys have taught me well over the past two seasons and I can't wait to keep growing the legacy that you've put in place. Cheers to your futures, I know you'll make us all proud!! 
 
Till next time hockey fans,
 
Younger #3

No comments:

Post a Comment