Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Forever a Blue Devil.......

Well this is a bittersweet blog entry.  The season is coming to an end with just two games left but unfortunately playoffs aren't in our future.  These two games this weekend will be the last time I ever step on the ice for a college game and it's not a very good feeling to say the least.  It seems like just yesterday I was writing my first blog.  It is crazy to think that I have almost been here for 3 years now.  This weekend we finish with Cortland and Oswego and boy would it be nice this weekend to go out with two wins.  This year was a year I will never forget much like the other two and I wouldn't have changed it for anything.  Stay safe in this snow and hope my blog readings weren't too terrible.
 
Forever a Blue Devil.

Take care,

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment