Wednesday, January 20, 2016

We owe them a good whoopin.....

Hey there everyone,

R.I.P. to J-Term, the semester has officially started today. Just finished my Philosophy class a couple minutes ago and now I know why everyone hates Philosophy...what a character he was. Looking forward to our 2nd half of the season as we play a good amount of home games which we will have to take advantage of as a club. I've always had a bad taste in my mouth during the week leading up to the Buff State game, and we owe them a good whoopin. Even though we didn't have the best first half, there is still time to get hot and earn some needed points these last couple weeks. All we need is a playoff spot and then hockey changes into a game of sacrifice, consistency, and good breaks. 2 out of 4 classes done for the day, so I have to run. 

#26 Hunter Long

No comments:

Post a Comment