Friday, January 1, 2016

Hope you all had a great holiday season and a Happy New Year!

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday season and a Happy New Year! For me, being back home in California was a great refresher. I obviously had a lot of time to spend with friends and family but the added bonus was being able to see my pups, sleep in my own bed, and eat some great homemade meals. Quite a change with the weather coming back here to Fredonia and all this snow but I, for one, am a fan of the snow. 

Time to get back to work here with the fellas on the second half of our season. We're looking to make a statement and win a few big games to secure a playoff spot. A few two-a-day practices should get us right back on track. 

Until next time,

Eddie Cordero #12

No comments:

Post a Comment