Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday spend watching the playoff football game and relaxing....

Happy Monday Bloggers, this is junior defenseman Zach White checking in here.  Right now I am sitting on the couch watching the playoff football game and relaxing.  I'm hoping that Denver wins because I hate the Patriots they win too much.  Although I guess at some point I am going to have to get up and start doing some of my online music homework that I am not very interested in.  The past few weeks I haven't been able to play because I broke my index finger against Neumann, but I got the OK from the doctor that I can start to play Monday so I'm pretty excited about that.  We have two big games this weekend wish us luck.


                                                  Zach White

No comments:

Post a Comment