Follow Fredonia State Blue Devil Hockey by Email

Monday, January 25, 2016

Sunday spend watching the playoff football game and relaxing....

Happy Monday Bloggers, this is junior defenseman Zach White checking in here.  Right now I am sitting on the couch watching the playoff football game and relaxing.  I'm hoping that Denver wins because I hate the Patriots they win too much.  Although I guess at some point I am going to have to get up and start doing some of my online music homework that I am not very interested in.  The past few weeks I haven't been able to play because I broke my index finger against Neumann, but I got the OK from the doctor that I can start to play Monday so I'm pretty excited about that.  We have two big games this weekend wish us luck.


                                                  Zach White

No comments:

Post a Comment