Tuesday, January 5, 2016

A nice Christmas break back home in Baldwinsville.........

Hey everyone!

Nick Harper here checking in for another blog post. After a nice Christmas break back home in Baldwinsville, New York with family and friends, it feels great to be back in Fredonia with all the boys working hard on the ice.

Back home it was nice to see my family including my brother and his new wife, Casey. My brother lives in San Antonio is a part of the Air Force so it's always nice to see him when I can. As I get older I notice more and more that the holidays are really about family and spending as much time as you can with them.

With having two practices a day for the first few days back, it didn't take long for the boys to get back in the swing of things. This weekend we play Neumann twice at home Friday night and then Saturday afternoon. We're all excited to start playing games again and start off 2016 the right way with a couple W's!
 
That's all for me today thanks for reading!

Harps #30

No comments:

Post a Comment