Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Team movie night and bowling tournament....

Hey there folks just checking in for my latest edition of the blog. We're here on the road for our final two games of j-term. This has been a short January as we will be heading back to classes in about a week here. This is always a fun time of the year being some of the only few on campus. We've had a couple good team events including team movie night and bowling, where Mac Macavoy took the crown as the teams best bowler. We also just had out annual fathers weekend this past weekend when we hosted Neumann. It's always great when we get to play in front of our families. For me personally it was a special weekend because it was one of the last times my dad will be able to watch me play live. We were able to spend a little extra time together and really take in the moment. As a senior I am really trying to cherish this last year for everything it has to offer. With only a handful of games left, myself along with the rest of the team will not let any chance go by for us to improve and move up in the standings. Until next time be safe #25 Ryan Wilkinson

No comments:

Post a Comment