Sunday, November 11, 2012

- Throwback photo of the Canadian boys on Thanksgiving.
L to R: Edens, Grinch, Perks, Brunzy, Kuli, Daver, Hehrsy, Freeze, Oye and Holly
 
 
We are back in Fredonia after a trip up to the North Country. It was a long bus ride home last night, and it was good to finally get some sleep back at the apartment. We ended up splitting the weekend, and although we didn't get the result we wanted in Plattsburgh, I think it was a good experience for the boys to get on the road together. We still have a lot to work on and things to address in practice this week, but I think we are headed in the right direction. I felt that we really pulled together and put in a strong third period, showing some character. We have a lot of great guys on this team, and each game is another learning experience. Nothing comes easy in this league, and each SUNYAC game is going to be a battle. We need to find ways to win each night. I was proud of the way we played Potsdam, battling back after an early goal against to come out with our first road win. Like I said, we have a lot of work to do in practice this week and I look forward to getting back on the ice and back to work again Tuesday. I'm going to try and take the Sunday to relax and get some homework done as I have a few papers and projects due coming up. It's going to be a good start to the week!

- #1 Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment