Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Family is everything.....

Great day for the spirits, last week was the first time running in 6 and half months. I was only able to clock in 7 minutes and 30 seconds for my first run time, today I ran for 20 minutes. I think there is was a little bit of improvement, that just means that I'm getting that much closer to lacing up the skates. Which I'm pretty pumped up for since I have not been able to step on the ice since last march. Since were talking about lacing up the skates, It was pretty cool to see that my good friend and roommate Mike Hehr #4's father Teddy Hehr was able to make it down for today's practice to lace up the old jets for Mikey. You're able to see how enthused he was for practice, just by looking at his facial expression. He was gracious enough to let Al Perkins #11 catch this inspiring moment.

Christer #19

No comments:

Post a Comment