Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Just got home from night class with #4 Mike Hehr, had a great 2.5 hours of Marketing Foundations, some real good book learning. Hehrsy is making a late charge up the standings after a slow start in the class, but I believe in him.
 
After a great practice and a riveting night class, I arrived home to some of the boys handing out candy to the local treaters; some real cute kids with some awesome costumes. A little different than Canada where my winter jacket would always take away from the spunk of my costume, but that's ok.
 
On the hockey end of things, I think the club is making progress everyday, and everyone is really stoked for the match up with Morrisville on the weekend. Another couple good days of practice and we will be firing on all cylinders.

Here's a couple of the boys on the farm handing out candy, gettin' in the spirit of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment