Friday, November 2, 2012

Honking and Waving

Started the day off by giving my good friend and team captain Brett Mueller #26 a lift to school today, front door service. He was a little embarrassed by some of my antics (honking, waving) but I think he'll get over it.

Had a great day today at practice, the boys were firing on all cylinders, and I think we're in a great spot heading into the weekend. Really excited about the orange line, I think if Sneeky Deeky #10 keeps playing the way he has been, our group could do some real damage.
Just enjoyed a gourmet meal at the William Center with #4, I had a slice of pizza and well for Hehrsy the question is more along the lines of what he didn't get. Poor guy might not be able to drive home.

Anyway, overall great day and looking forward to tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment