Thursday, November 22, 2012

Holly looking forward to boys returning

It was nice to get out of Fredonia for the day today. I visited the good old Reed Library on Tuesday to use the printer, and it was the emptiest I have ever seen the place. It was kind of creepy to be honest. I can't wait for the boys to all come back soon.  I am very lucky that I have an uncle living only a couple of hours away, but being so far from Alberta certainly makes me appreciate it even more when I do get the opportunity to go home. As a final note, I went to see the new film "Lincoln" today and I was not disappointed. I thought Daniel Day-Lewis did a great job of playing Lincoln and I definitely recommend it to anyone who is interested in history. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and is mindful of all the things we have to be thankful for.
-Jeff Holloway #31

No comments:

Post a Comment