Tuesday, November 13, 2012

"Picture Day!"


 #11 Alex Perkins contemplates taking up a new sport
Today was a fairly routine Monday here in Fredonia. After an early class I was able to get a solid workout in, followed by an afternoon lecture. We got together as a team today for some pictures, and it was nice to have one more day to rest both mentally and physically from the regular grind of practice. It will be interesting to see how the pictures turn out! I am now in the campus Starbucks trying to work my way through some homework, having just finished a nice meal with some of the boys at Cranston dining hall. As I'm writing this I see #18 Ryan Edens walk in, as well as Coach Meredith talking to some new recruits. It makes me think of my first trip down to Fredonia, and all that has changed and happened since then. It has been a great experience so far, and I continue to enjoy it! Time to get back to some homework.

- #1 Freeze

No comments:

Post a Comment