Saturday, November 3, 2012

GAME DAY

Game day today! Started off the day with a lovely Meal over at the Cranston Marche, which unfortunately hasn't made much of an impression on me over the last 3 years and currently ranks in the late 90's on my top 100 USA restaurants list, but that's OK. After breakfast the boys went over to the rink for some video and an outline of tonight's game plan, all real good stuff. The boys are fired up for tonight's SUNYAC meat grinder against Morrisville.
After the scout we headed down to Dods Hall gym for a couple games of bump; a game in which I used to dominate on a weekly basis, but as of late have struggled to make the final 10, I guess my jumper needs a little work.

Came home for a pre-game snooze and then met team captain #26 Brett Muellers over at DeJon's Pasta House on Main Street. We both enjoyed a salad and nice plate of spaghetti. As Brett and I were leaving we ran into #20 Gary Wynia, #12 Chris Jung, and #22 Tyler McTecki doing the same. Tyler was enjoying just a salad which I thought was a little odd, but who knows. Anyway, just going to hop in the shower here and get ready for the game. Adios. 

Roddy Perkins #11

No comments:

Post a Comment