Thursday, March 12, 2015

Spring Break starts tomorrow......

Hey everyone!

Nick Harper here checking in for another blog post. I think I can speak for everyone saying that this week can't end fast enough as we are all waiting eagerly for spring break to start. Although the weather has been warming up here in Fredonia, (close to 40 degrees!) everyone is getting sick of the cold and snow and is looking forward for some warm sunshine. Many of the boys are heading south for spring break to relax on the beach and get a round or two of golf in. As for myself, I am heading down to San Antonio, Texas to see my brother John who serves in the United States Air Force. I'm very excited to go down there and see him, and to see his base and everything. Hey you never know, maybe he'll convince me to join the military after school just like fellow goaltender Chris Eiserman is!

I would also like to give a shout out to John and his new fiancĂ©e Casey Chiesa who announced their wedding date July 25th! Here's a fun fact, Casey was the goaltender for the Fredonia Women's lacrosse team from 2010-2013 and there's a big poster of her outside University Stadium. Congrats guys and I'll see you tomorrow Johnny!

Thanks for reading!
 
Nick Harper #30

No comments:

Post a Comment