Wednesday, March 11, 2015

...beautiful day today here in Fredonia...

Hi everybody, it is #18 here again.
It have been a beautiful day today here in Fredonia with temperatures above the freezing point. We are finally seeing some grass peeking forward from under the sheet of ice. The spring is officially here!
It is the final days of school before spring break and like every year the professors’ pile up all assignments to be due on the same day. The only positive thing about this is that there will be some time to relax and recover during break.
Since my last post our season ended and it has been a great experience and I cannot wait for next season to start. On top of this it has been the worst or should I say coldest weather I have ever experienced… but at least now, in March, it started to change to springtime. Hopefully in my next post it will be summer here on campus!
Have a great day all fans out there,
#18 Daniel MÃ¥rtensson

No comments:

Post a Comment