Monday, March 30, 2015

Flags spending time in Dentist chair over Spring Break.....

There hasn't been a whole lot of school for me in the last couple weeks.  It was March break two weeks ago and I was lucky enough to go home to spend time with my family and friends.  When I went home I had a dentist appointment where I would soon realize I needed to get my wisdom teeth out.  Fortunately enough for me they were able to schedule me in the following week.  I basically missed two complete weeks of school and although it was nice to have that break I am now seeing the tale end of it.  This week will be a long week for me as I get back up on my assignments.  As well as assignments I have two exams.  Even though hockey season is over the hockey players are still continuously busy with school.  Staying on top of assignments will be a huge part in staying ahead in my classes and will come in hand when later on in the semester it is nice out and instead of having to do homework I can go and experience the day.

Until next time folks, enjoy and keep staying tuned in.

Flags

No comments:

Post a Comment