Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Boys are headed to Erie to see McDavid in playoffs..........

Hey everyone!
 
Nick Harper here again for another blog post. Now that Spring Break has come to an end, it feels like we are in the homestretch of this school year. Can't say I was disappointed to see that almost all of the snow melted here in Fredonia unlike in Syracuse where our whole deck was still covered with snow. It's also nice having some sunshine here where just today, teammate Damien Kulynych and I got a solid agility workout outside and also got a chance to play some basketball. In two weeks for Easter weekend, Damien is coming to my hometown Baldwinsville which is a great place with even greater people. I'm looking forward to showing him around and hanging out with him.
 
It's that time of year, NCAA's March Madness as the Sweet Sixteen teams will play at the end of the week. By the way my bracket is looking, you can see that I'm much more of a hockey fan than a basketball fan due to my lack of success. However, my Final Four teams are still in the tournament. I have Kentucky, North Carolina, Louisville, and Duke as the final teams with my favorite college team Duke winning it all. (Sorry, Syracuse fans!)
 
This Friday, some of the boys and I are thinking about heading out to Erie, Pennsylvania to see the OHL teams Erie Otters and Sarnia Sting play in the first round of their playoffs. It'll be exciting seeing future NHL star Connor McDavid playing in playoff form!
 
- Nick Harper #30

No comments:

Post a Comment