Wednesday, March 4, 2015

HAPPY WEDNESDAY.............



HAPPY WEDNESDAY

Hello folks! Its Mackenzie McAvoy tuning in, to which I believe, is my last blog post of the year. This year has just flown by so fast for me, and I can’t believe our season is already over, and spring break is just a week and a half away.

Although the season is over, thankfully the ice is still available for us players to go on and do whatever we want to, and with just finishing my midterms it was nice to get away from the library and strap the skates on for an hour and shoot pucks. And also to add to that, some of the boys like me don’t mind on strapping on the goalie gear so the guys have someone to shoot on.

Other than the season being over and now having more time for school work, it has been very quiet around Fredonia, and on campus. The weather yesterday was plus 4 Celsius which means it’s starting to get a bit warmer out and summers around the corner, in which i cannot wait to get the golfing sticks out that’s for sure.

Well this Friday we are having our banquet for the end of the season. We get to have meal and hear our seniors say their farewell to us younger players and to the entire coaching staff. It’s very sad to see close friends go and move on in their life. So I want to take this opportunity so say thank you to our senior class for making these 2 years at Fredonia memorable, and teaching me the ropes, and showing me how to be a student athlete and manage doing both. I definitely will not forget all the things they have done for me.

Well I better get back to studying, and finish off some homework here, hope everyone is having a great Wednesday, and also as a great year.

Until next time,

Mac McAvoy #27

No comments:

Post a Comment