Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Thoughts from the beaches of Cancun...........

Spending my days lounging at the Barcelo Cancun spring break
It's been a quick year, only a month and a bit left until my junior year is over. Time has flown by looking back on it, only one year left at this school. Had a blast so far, just came back from Cancun, Mexico with the seniors and a couple sophomores. We had a great time, got some time to relax believe it or not, but coming home to this weather has me chilled to the bone.

Everyone made it home in one piece, and were able to share some memories on the seniors last trip of college. I wish them the best in the future and thank them for the time they spent here. Speaking of the future, its scary having my sights set on the "real world", accepting an internship out west with an oil company for the summer with Devon Energy, has me anxious with the start date quickly approaching. It makes me want to be back on the beach with no worries in the world. But that being said, I better get back to the school work and prepare for the real working life, and stop day dreaming about the beach!  

#23 Brian Doust

                      

1 comment:

  1. Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.
    mexico cancun

    ReplyDelete