Monday, March 10, 2014

Four Days Until Break........

Today was Day One of what will be a long last week before Spring Break.  My Monday was just an average one, a day that started with my Western Civilization class at 9 AM. It was movie day in the class as we watched a DVD on Napoleon Bonaparte and the French Revolution. Boy was that guy ruthless in his prime of the late 18th century.

After class I met up with some of the guys for a workout at Dods Hall.  Most of the guys are getting ready for Spring Break with their beach workouts. Chad Bennett, on the other hand, decided to bring his humor to the gym along with his Bosu ball workouts and strange stretches.  We don't know what he talks about half the time but he keeps the mood light and fun in the gym.  The rest of my day included a Microeconomics class, a few errands and a good dinner before returning to the dorms for some homework and studying.  Like all of the guys on my team, I've got a lot on my plate this week with two mid-term exams and two quizzes. It'll all be worth it though by the time Friday afternoon rolls around and spring break begins. Best of luck to all the guys on their exams.
 
Garrett Moore #17

No comments:

Post a Comment