Thursday, March 27, 2014

A big day at school and on the racquetball courts

Hello Fredonia Hockey Followers,
Marcus Ortiz here with today's blog and what an eventful day it was.  The day started with Sports Management class with a few of my fellow teammates in Hunter, Chris, Travis, Blake and Flags. Our Professor loves to mess around with our little group, especially our brothers from the Great White North. 
After that eventful class I headed to the library to study for a big exam I had coming up in the afternoon, where I ran into my roommate, the famous Swede, Erik Moberg who was buried nose-deep in what seemed to be a famous novel by Hemingway.
After my exam in the afternoon I headed to Dods Hall Athletic Center to meet up with Garrett and Frankie for a little workout.  We decided to play racquetball and then proceed with our workout of the day.  After many heated matches and a few bruises on Frankie we returned to the locker room for a brief meeting with the boys, followed after with our lift.

To end the day we all parted ways to do our homework after dinner and finished our preparations for Friday.

Until next time,
Marcus Ortiz #28

No comments:

Post a Comment