Thursday, March 13, 2014

Johnny Deere on the South and livin' life............



Hey ya’ll,

My name is Hunter Long, I’m a Freshman, forward from Nashville Tennessee. I’ll go on to tell ya a little about myself. I love the outdoors. I’d take a day of fishing in a creek or riding four wheelers with my buddies over staying inside and playing video games. I enjoy all types of music, but country music is my favorite. Cheesy as it sounds, I am a firm believer of not taking life for granted and living for the moment in front of you. Life is a privilege, not a right and that is what I was taught by my loving parents, Ron and Lisa Long. We are a golf family at heart, it’s something that my whole family shares together, so whoever wants to challenge me in a round of golf, make sure you bring your 'A' game and your “foot wedge”. I hope one day I can have a career in the Turf Management field and be able to take care of a golf course or a professional field of the (NFL, MLB). First year as a freshman has been a wild one. I have met a great group of men that I am proud to call my Fredonia family.

The picture is of me standing on top of the mower, and proud of the fairway I had just cut and stripped. Miss the beautiful south!

Johnny Deere,
10/4, Over and Out

No comments:

Post a Comment