Sunday, March 9, 2014

Mid Term Week........

After a long weekend with the boys it’s time to kick back and start grinding for this last week of school before Spring Break.  I started my day today by waking up fairly late around noon and went to Cranston for breakfast. From there I went back to the dorms and do my laundry and get ready for the long week ahead.  While the load of laundry was getting washed I played video games with teammate Chad Bennett as he would go onto beat me in Mario Cart.  Then once I put my laundry away I began to start my homework for the upcoming week as I have 4 midterms before heading back to Buffalo for the Spring Break. After studying I went to Tim Horton’s for dinner and did some studying and homework to get ready for bed. Unfortunately, I will not be going anywhere fancy for Spring Break, but it will be a nice get away from school and see some friends that I haven’t seen in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment