Sunday, March 30, 2014

The winter that just won't end........

Hello Bloggers,
JD here coming to you from sunny old Fredonia.  Turns out winter is here to stay for good seeing that I looked out my window this morning to see that it snowed 6-7 inches last night.  Getting my moneys worth out of my four wheel drive this winter that's for sure.  Anyways, all the fellas had a nice evening last night at the Clarion for our annual team banquet, even though I think Al Perkins may have rigged the award ceremony.  Guy got every award known to man, Most Improved, MVP, Purple Heart, an Oscar, etc.  
 
Going to change gears a little bit here.  I would like to thank all the Seniors again for all their help and support these past two years, they will be missed.  I wouldn't be where I am today without them.
 
That's it for me today.  Going to be a slow Sunday here at the house.  Need to catch up on some laundry and work.
 
Have a good one,
 
John DeFeo #15

No comments:

Post a Comment