Saturday, March 15, 2014

A must read today........words from Mobey......

Moby here,
 
I hope you all are enjoying the weekend. I am a freshman from Sundsvall, Sweden so I don't want to hear any complains about my grammar.  I am currently in Los Angeles where I will spend my Spring Break visiting my relatives. It will be nice to get out from campus for a while, enjoy some sun,  mix up the food  and just relax. I have basically been on a Pasta Alfredo diet since August so this break is much needed for me.
 
My roommate Marcus Ortiz decided to stay in Fredonia for the break, so I am just keeping my fingers crossed that my room won't smell like Calios when I get back....
 
Also the annual SUNYAC Barrel of the year will soon be announced so dont forget to vote. Following three players from the Blue Devils are still in the running for this glorious award ; 
 
1. Steven Castriota Favorite meal: Everything but loves organizing Taco nights.
2. Mitch Kaufmann Favorite meal: Buff Chick Pizza
3. John Defeo Favorite meal: Chicken Fingers
 
My suite mates Chris Eiserman, Hunter Long and Zach White are all going down to Florida for break. Those three guys show how we all got united through hockey.  We have one Bostonian, one redneck and one engineer. I am sure they will have a great vacation, together.  Hunter will be out looking for ducks, Zach will be working in his lab and Chris will be checking his ipad and making calls on his phone telling stories.  I expect at least 3 calls/day from Chris otherwise I will be surprised.
 
Song of the Day: Hotel California
 
Person of the Day: Evert Taube. Swedish , Poet, artist, author, cowboy, sailor, singer, gentleman, globetrotter etc. Clearly just a natural beauty.

 Buenas Noches,
 
Moby

No comments:

Post a Comment