Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Home to Calgary for break........

Hello everyone! This is my first blog entry so hopefully you can take it easy on me. It's been pretty quite around Fredonia these days seeing that our season ended a lot earlier than we all wanted it to, but hey that’s hockey sometimes. I personally am pretty excited to grind out this week of school, and head into Spring Break starting next week. I’ll be returning home to Calgary, Alberta for my break, and probably will not be moving away from my couch and Xbox the whole week. I know some of the boys are heading to somewhere warm for the break, and honestly could not be more jealous, but hey I got a couple more Spring Breaks to look forward too so hopefully I can get one of those in. Anyways it’s back to the school grind for me as I will be studying hard in the library for some midterms this week. Till next time.

Travis Fernley #12

No comments:

Post a Comment