Monday, November 11, 2013

The birthday boys........Melky and Hunter

Today we had a great start to the week at practice.  The energy and tempo was high and everyone was already starting to prepare for Plattsburgh on Friday night.  However off the ice I would like to wish a Happy 23rd Birthday to the best D partner around, Cory Melkert.  I don’t know if I have ever seen the guy look so happy, but I think that was because his Mom just came and spoiled him with presents over the weekend.  After practice the team went over to the local Marche' and enjoyed a nice pizza party on behalf of Corey, he also decided to indulge in a very well deserved sundae after dinner.  Tomorrow is freshman Hunter Long’s birthday too, so they decided to get together and watch a birthday movie at Corey’s tree fort.  Have a fun night and I will see you all tomorrow. Wilkie #25 (The birthday boys hanging out.)

No comments:

Post a Comment