Monday, November 4, 2013

Melky on stage with country music star, Blake Shelton........

Its Monday night here in Fredonia and that makes very a great night on television. From approximately 8-10 pm I will be glued into the big screen here in my humble abode watching the Voice. Because I grew up a little outside of the city in the country, I'm currently inspiring to be like Blake Shelton who is one of the biggest country music stars going and a host of the show. Now I've been taking some flack for being such a big fan of the show but I must say its a real gem to watch. Besides watching the Voice, Monday has been a rather long day waking up pretty early for a nice 45 minute jog on the treadmill due to Breakfast Club and three classes on top of a workout and a practice, safe to say lights out time will be earlier than usual here at the fort. Here is a nice little picture of me on stage with my idol Blake Shelton.

No comments:

Post a Comment