Thursday, November 7, 2013

Melky getting older and Hehrsy skating backward????

Checking in here on Wednesday night, just relaxing after I finished up some work down in the Reed Library. Getting more and more excited as Friday gets closer and the boys get to suit up and take on SUNY Canton. It will be a cool experience to see my old buddy, old pa,l and roommate, Mat Hehr behind the bench of the other squad coaching the defense (not sure if he can even skate backwards). 
 
First year SUNY Canton Assistant Coach, Mat Hehr
The upcoming weekend is also exciting because my best friend from Ottawa is coming down for my birthday.  It will be nice to see him since the last time I saw him was back in August before I left for Fred Vegas. Of course it will be nice to see the family as well, their dedication to my hockey still amazes me and I'm definitely grateful for them. On the downside I will be turning 23 on the 11th and I'm starting to feel a little 'over the hill', but there is still some fight in this old dog. Well that about wraps it up for I will talk you everyone tomorrow.
 
#2

No comments:

Post a Comment