Friday, November 8, 2013

A little more sleep and Flags with the nod.........


Thursday night here and that means one thing, game day tomorrow at the Bob Steele Arena. Thursdays may be my favorite day of the week from only having one more sleep until game day, to the game day skate practices we have on Thursday afternoons. I am a pretty superstitious person when it comes to hockey so it is very important that everything remains the same on game day. Here is a quick glance of what my game day looks like on Fridays before I get to the rink:
 
7am- Breakfast (oatmeal with a banana and Greek yogurt)
8am-11am - class
11am- lunch (salad with two pieces of salmon)
1145 am- Pre Game skate on the Bob Steele
1245 - 245 pm- Hibernate in my bed
3pm- Pre game meal with my Mommy
4pm-Shower
5pm- Arrive at rink
 
Also another exciting note is freshman goaltender Jeffery Flagler will be making his college debut. Come out and support him and the rest of the boys at 7pm at the Steele Hall Ice Arena.
 
Here is a picture of Jeffery and is pearly whites.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment