Sunday, November 3, 2013

"I'm about to dig in and feed the beast"............

Just sitting here with my roommate in the 'tree fort' watching my favorite NFL team, the Eagles put up a big number against the Raiders. I always enjoy relaxing days after a week of school and a weekend of hockey.  It gives you a chance to get recharged for another week of school and another week of prepping for Friday and Saturday nights. My NHL team as been a little less lucky this year as the Sens seem to lose every game in overtime or a shootout, but at least I'm not a Sabres fan right? On a another note I just bought a beautiful roasted chicken from the local Tops Market and I'm about to dig in and feed the beast. So until tomorrow have a good night and keep it real out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment