Friday, November 22, 2013

Rival game night.......

Kauf back for another post from my local residence in Fredonia on Forest Place or the "Forest Fire" as we like to call it. Had a great practice today to round out the week before a big game as we travel to Buff State tomorrow who I would consider through the time I have spent here as our rival team. Something about facing those guys gives me a bitter feeling in the pit of my stomach. 
In other news around campus today it was noted that Freshmen goalie Chris Eiserman has sparked some new love which is great to hear. For those of you know don't know Chris he is a charismatic, outspoken gentlemen and when he first arrived in Fredonia, I knew we had created a life long friendship. I truly believe that's one of the greatest things about being in college and being apart of a group such as our hockey squad; with being together nearly 24/7 you know the ins and outs of every individual on our team which to this date is the closest group of guys I have ever been a part of. Everyday we strive to bring the best out of one another which once in a while brings us to butt heads but thats just part of the experience. 

Here's a picture of Chris and I enjoying an evening with the boys during preseason.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment