Wednesday, November 6, 2013

...some more interesting facts about Melky....

Just another Tuesday night here in the Vegas of Freddy state. I was thinking about a question my Mom asked me this summer. She asked if I could play a round of golf with any 3 other people who would it be. I had to think about it pretty hard and I chose Tiger Woods, LeBron James, and Dion Phaneuf. Here are some more interesting facts about yours truly:
 
Favorite Hockey Team: THE Ottawa Senators
Favorite NHL player: Dion Phaneuf/Erik Karlsson
Favorite Athlete: Tiger Woods/Lebron James
Favorite Past Time: Golf, Basketball, Fishing
Favorite Food: Tacos
Favorite Music: Country
Most Influential Person: Momma Bear
Favorite Movie: Remember the Titans
 
That's just a little bit about myself. Hope everyone enjoyed their Tuesday and have a great Wednesday, until tomorrow keep your sticks on the ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment