Saturday, November 2, 2013

"I believe that we are on the right track".........

Hey its Cory Melkert here checking in for my first blog post of my junior year. I just played my first two games as a junior as well and  I must say it feels a little different to be one of the older guys on the team. I can honestly say that as a team I'm very excited of what we can and will accomplish this year, even though we only got 2 out of the 4 points this past weekend.  I believe that we are on the right track as a individuals, but more importantly as a team. It feels different this year with an "expect to win" attitude and I think that will take us a long way as the season goes on. Other than hockey I have just been concentrating on school, which has proven to, let's just say, be a little more difficult than my first two years. I also enjoy hanging out in my 'tree fort' (my apartment) with my always colorful, zesty roommate #14 Chad Bennett. Well until next time or tomorrow Good Night all and keep it classy!
 
Yours truly,
#2 Melky

No comments:

Post a Comment