Saturday, November 9, 2013

...a nice birthday lunch ...


Tough one last night no doubt about it but I felt as a team we played pretty well just couldn't find a way to score. A few unlucky bounces and that's the way the game goes sometimes. I feel as though we are actually playing well as a team and individuals but things just didn't go our way the past two games. Today I will be going into buffalo with my parents for a nice birthday lunch before they had back to Canada, and then probably just be relaxing the rest of the way here to get rejuvenated before another week of practices and classes. It has been great to be on the blog this past week and I hope everyone enjoyed my posts, and now its time for the blog to be handed over to the sophomores which I am sure have a lot of cool information for the blog. Everyone stay classy and ill check back in next year.
 
Cory Melkert #2

No comments:

Post a Comment