Friday, November 15, 2013

Family is the most important thing...........

As this week is coming to a close I am getting very excited for the weekend, not just because we get to play our first two SUNYAC home games but because my parents, along with several other players parents, are coming into town as well. It will be great to see them again as I haven't seen my Mom since I left home in August.

Family is a unique thing, you can go from fighting one second to laughing the next. I am here today because my family stood by me and never stopped pushing me to succeed. I have that same feeling when I sit in the dressing room with such a great group of guys. I miss my family at home very much but I know I will always have a family here at Fredonia.

Until next time, Wilkie #25
   
                                          (my parents and I during Christmas a few years back) 

No comments:

Post a Comment