Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Palmy on Pain and Gain..........

Its palmy here, back on the blog. After a little mishap I am back to writing about myself and everything happening around here in good old SUNY Fredonia. For myself my Sunday consisted of a fun filled day of studying. Luckily it was raining on and off all day to keep me inside and focused. The test was in Linear Algebra, an interesting course  to say the least. For a study break some of the boys Rob Michalka (former blue devil and roommate), Ian Ellenberger #27, his girlfriend Jenelle, and of course myself went to go see a movie mid day. We went and saw the movie Pain and Gain. A pretty funny and interesting movie about body builders who kidnap and torture a wealthy man to gain and steal everything he has. The movie included Mark Wahlberg and The rock. The movie is actually based off of a true story. If you want to read up on it you can click the link attached on the supposed Sun Gym Gang. Lengthy articles, but you should read part 1 through 3 to hear the true story.
Today was a normal day, after my test of course. as you can see by the picture attached, Declan #10 doing some serious bicep curls, Him and I worked out hard today. I mean how couldn't you work out hard with a workout leader and team assistant captain like Ryan Edens #18. Today is a pretty eventful day, as my brother in law is coming through town and I have to meet up with him before my night class at 6 pm. Then as soon as my night class is over I am meeting up with my dad who is also coming through for dinner to catch up and talk about sending my resume out to potential summer employers. So today is pretty jam packed. That's all for now and more to come later in the week. Inline image 1

Palmy #30

No comments:

Post a Comment